Skip to content

The best way to start an evil solo playthrough

HeadbombHeadbomb Member Posts: 213
Create thief. Get out of candlekeep. Kill Imoen with backstab.

I haven't felt so gleefully evil since ever.

Comments

• davemodavemo Member Posts: 147
    Man, I really need to finish my goody-two-shoes playthrough
  • PugrogPugrog Member Posts: 4
    Kill Firebeard. Instant Level-up. If you care about role-playing value and are Good, just pretend he took advantage of you as a boy.
  • WolkWolk Member Posts: 279
    Play a thief (bonty hunter kit is even better) trap candlekeep, kill everyone except gorion and Telthoril.
  • moody_magemoody_mage Member Posts: 2,054
    "Heya! It's me Imoen!"

*splody chunking sound with her wailing deathcry*

Classic.
  • PantalionPantalion Member Posts: 2,137
    1: Shoot Imoen in the back of the head with an arrow.

2: Talk to Gorion before he turns hostile to leave Candlekeep.

3: Meet Imoen.

???

Must have been a doppleganger! They're all Dopplegangers!

And so begins your "evil" solo campaign, terminating every single individual on the sword coast, because it's the only way to be sure.
  • futhwofuthwo Member Posts: 12
    Pugrog said:

Kill Firebeard. Instant Level-up. If you care about role-playing value and are Good, just pretend he took advantage of you as a boy.

Is killing Firebeard still even possible? I tried it just now (my intentions were to blind him with the blind spell and then plow a lot of sling bullets on him) but suddenly the whole Candlekeep got hostile on me....

• PantalionPantalion Member Posts: 2,137
    futhwo said:

Pugrog said:

Is killing Firebeard still even possible? I tried it just now (my intentions were to blind him with the blind spell and then plow a lot of sling bullets on him) but suddenly the whole Candlekeep got hostile on me....

He's still, at least theoretically, killable, but it's much, much better to wait until after Candlekeep now, since you can complete his quest for 300 Exp, then kill him without offending anyone.

And if you care about roleplaying and are good, then just pretend he's a lonely old man who just smiled and thanked you for being kind to him, and you just mercilessly struck him blind and then tore him down with stones he couldn't even see coming as he wept, and begged for the sweet release of death.

You monster.