Skip to content

spoiler : Why does hexxat say that she has to kill (person)

taltamirtaltamir Member Posts: 288
Why does hexxat say that she has to kill Clara?
I see no reason they couldn't just both walk out of there.

Comments

• SylphSylph Member Posts: 210
    Because she was hungry.
  • ReadingRamboReadingRambo Member Posts: 598
    edited January 2014
    She needed Clara's life energy because she was the undead equivalent of starving to death. She had been in the tomb for quite some time and needed some fresh meat to be able to walk out of there. It would have been interesting to learn more about Clara. Her last dialogue (where she doesn't sound like a robot) had a lot of emotion and a bit heart-wrenching.
  • taltamirtaltamir Member Posts: 288
    Do D&D vampires actually have to drain someone to death?
  • SpaceInvaderSpaceInvader Member Posts: 2,125
    Here we go...
  • SkaffenSkaffen Member Posts: 709
    ...again... :)
    what do you mean?
  • SpaceInvaderSpaceInvader Member Posts: 2,125
    edited January 2014
    Well, nothing to worry about. But this topic has already been widely discussed.
    You can find plenty of threads about it ;)
    My google fu is weak, I couldn't really find much on it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited January 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Why do you think Dracula bits Lucy until she dies? And why he bits Wilhelmina then? To buy a Bentley? No, to eat, cuz' he was hungry, lonely vampire.
  • nanonano Member Posts: 1,632
    ick, a kobold? Who knows where those guys have been? Hexxat is a lady of quality and only feeds on innocent young women. Anomen leaves a bad taste in the mouth.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    Well, a rat would yield about an espresso cup amount of blood. And that's now really not enough for an dehydrated vampire to survive. Not to mention the awful disease-ridden aftertaste. Dunno about the blood amount of kobolds though... perhaps a beer mug full of blood? Ah well.

It's also worth mentioning that even though adult humans have ca. 6 litres of blood running through their veins, an blood loss of 1,5 to 2 litres would already kill most people. Though it varies from person to person. In Clara's rather weakened health state, I imagine even a blood loss of *only* half an litre would have lead to her demise. So even if Hexxat holded herself back, the chances of Clara's survival would be pretty much non-existing.

Saemon may still be a good choice -- he's already salted, after all. ;) Eh? Eh? XD

groan.... someone grab the skunk! XD
  • elementelement Member Posts: 833
    edited January 2014
    drama
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited January 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    I guess the gender change belt would be okay as long as Anomen doesn't talk... and we have to teach him to walk like a girl... flutter his eyelashes a little... you know, I kind of like this Anomen, let's just leave him this way >:D

don't you know orc blood is bad for you? it's high in cholesterol and very fattening! Hexxat has to watch her figure... human and elf blood only!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    It's also possible Clara knew some secrets about Hexxat that she didn't want Clara exposing mybe
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    edited January 2014
    I dunno, all the *cool* vampires like Louis, Angel, Stephan, and Edward manage to survive on vermin and livestock.

Oh, wait, or are those supposed to be the "nerd" vampires? Maybe the "cool" ones are actually Lestat, Spike, Damien, and the Volturi family, who embrace and relish what they are.

So, I guess the EE team wanted Hexxat to be one of the "cool" ones. They decided that the second group were "team cool", and that the game needed more evil characters to balance out the existing plethora of good and neutral ones, I suppose.
  • killerrabbitkillerrabbit Member Posts: 402

It's also possible Clara knew some secrets about Hexxat that she didn't want Clara exposing mybe

Which could be a good hook for a 'save Clara' DLC. Why did she choose to dominate women so much like her? Perhaps the casque used a sort of possession that allowed the possessed to understand the possessor.
    edited January 2014
    Could have brought in a bunch of commoners. Considering that both clara and hexxat are neutral evil, presumably the player and party are too.

Or a dire cow, more blood than a human.

Or a ring of blood (like ring of nourishment but for vampires).

Then again, it all depends on knowing ahead of time. But I guess she could be stopped by giving her a good beating until she turns into mist (no matter how hungry she is). And then go get her some sacrifice (maybe a shadowtheif?) before she reforms for her to munch on
    nano said:

ick, a kobold?

Nothin's worse than a cheatin' kobold..