Skip to content

Ranger Stronghold Forest spirit Mairyn is MIA

HannarrHannarr Member Posts: 20
edited January 2014 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.2.2030)
The questgiver/reciever Mairyn is unable to be found, and i can't find an NPC code to spawn her anywhere. i've tried sleeping in and outside the cabin and coming back at later times/other times of day without success. If anyone knows a workaround or her NPC code that would be great.

Comments

• HannarrHannarr Member Posts: 20
    Its the first quest, shes not in the ruins. i think the problem might be related to part of the BG2 Tweakpack, which is on the compatible mods list, but i have the option to allow multiple strongholds on. so it could be that breaking the quest. i'm having problems with the paladin quest as well.
  • eldarineldarin Member Posts: 4
    edited March 2014
    I have the same problem, I have ranger. My BG is EE without any mods. I can't spot anywhere Mairyn, after I done quest with Lord Igen. How I can spawn her anywhere? Which program should i use? I gave Igen medallion and he went away.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    edited March 2014
    @eldarin look here how to activate the console, open the game after enabling it and load that save, press CRTL+SPACE BAR and write
     C:CreateCreature("RSPIRIT1") 
    in the console (it should create a Mairyn under the cursor) watch out because it's case sensitive.
  • eldarineldarin Member Posts: 4
    It works, thanks a lot :)