Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Neera or Baeloth?

So, I'm failry new to BGEE and I've been playing a Archer on and off for the past month or so because that is what I usually play through BG2 with. Since I decided to play through BG2EE with a Swashbuckler I decided to replay BGEE with one as well and I need to decide on a party. My usual party consists of PC-Archer, Minsc, Dynaheir, Imoen, Viconia and Coran.
Since my PC will be a thief (and I have coran to help me out) I no longer need Imoen (screw you sis, daddy Bhaal likes me the most!) and I've never really liked her in the first place. So who do I replace her with? Neera for some romance and a sidequest? Or Baeloth for som amusing destruction of my enemies? Not sure if I'm gonna use Neera in my BG2EE playthrough so storyline continuity doesn't matter. I'm look for likeability and a high level of fun for this playthrough.

Comments