Skip to content

Baldur's Gate Madart with PS

CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
edited December 2013 in Fan Creations
I've been fooling with PS since I've got it in my iPad, and started to make designs of a game (Galaxy on Fire 2), when I got BG:EE I started to make the same thing, and I thought somebody might be interested in it, so I'm posting it here.
Then I thought of combining them and removing the annoying UI.
And one I made about Planescape: Torment, it is so sharpen that it kills :P
Also, one that makes no sense and it is awful to the sight to.
Post edited by CrevsDaak on
SCARY_WIZARD

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    @ajwz I will cut their heads and take out their skin if their dare to re-post one of the pictures to say the've ruined the graphics, they (the graphics) work fine, and only cloud-like-area-of-effect-spells make the game go REALLY REALLY slow (iPad 2).
    If you want to use one of them LET ME KNOW, and its very probable that I will say "yes, just give me the credit".
  • FredjoFredjo Member Posts: 477
    edited November 2013
    I'll buy the last one for $46 000, excellent work.
    SCARY_WIZARD
    @Fredjo you givin' up so many jink for a image with a photoshop a simple "invert colors" layer?? Now I understand how an artist lives for more than a single month with the money he gets from selling only one picture/painting/photoshop artwork.
    SCARY_WIZARDlolien
  • Chaotic_GoodChaotic_Good Member Posts: 255
    edited November 2013
    Look at the new graaafiiiixx drivers... beamdog ruined the game.

Edit: OH! Crap! I should have read the second comment before posting. 0_o
    CrevsDaakSCARY_WIZARD
    @awjz look! They've done it here!! AND without asking me! Do you dare to attack me @Chaotic_Good, do you even know WHOM you face??? :P It don't matters, just joking :P
  • Chaotic_GoodChaotic_Good Member Posts: 255
    Awe... I was looking forward to cowering in fear...
    But, I have no memories, of those Beholders...

When Chaos overwhelms your sight of vision (and when I get GUI mods WHOOOOHOOO), when only darkness is ahead, our hero is dressed for a party...
    edited December 2013
    edited December 2013
  • Cleankill257Cleankill257 Member Posts: 13
    edited January 2014
    i know you guys won't listen to me but i like these images i don't care if you took the pictures on your ipad or your phone or painted it it is outstanding!!!

B.T.W. i'm one of those people who are fond of imoen >_>

i'm thinking of making a high school/ adult people story with imoen khalid and jaheira and minsc and his friend Boo XD you guys will love Boo

it's a story

high school is the past

adult people is the present

and that jerk jon irenicus will be in it

but you will love what happens to him 

i know i do >.<

Xzar is going to be in it as the school jerk
    Post edited by Metalloman on
  • ZanianZanian Member Posts: 332
    @Cleankill257, this is a forum, not a chatbox. There is no reason that those (completely random and unrelated to the topic-) posts couldn't have just been 1 post.
    In fact, I am surprised no moderator has given you some sort of warning for your constant mindless spamming, in your own threads and others'.

My theory, however, is that you're a troll-account of Crevs'.
    edited January 2014
    @Zanian I do not know what you mean by "A troll-account of Crevs", if you mean he is another account of mine, you're completely wrong, I onu have this account.
    @Cleankill257 your pathetics comments are useless, let this end! @Dee @Metalloman may you evaluate this situation (and yet again; I only have one account).

And about comment after comment instead of editing, the mobile version is a junk, and it is very complicated to edit. Still, I prefer to not to be spammy and to edit my comment, well, yesterday I haven't edited some, but, well, I was in a real hurry :/.
  • MetallomanMetalloman Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,975
    edited January 2014
    @Zanian: I really don't think that @CrevsDaak needs other accounts to do anything: he's a cheerful guy who keeps up this forum with his comments but definitely he is not a troll.
    @Cleankill257: I've edited your posts in an unique one, if you feel you need to add something to what you want to say and no one has already posted after you, just edit your post by clicking the gear icon on the top right side of your post and then click on "edit".
    Add what you want to add and then click on "save". :)

By the way: I'm doing this on mobile right now and I agree that's a real pain to edit.
    edited January 2014
    @Metalloman oh, thabks, you're a genius.
    The food thong of the mobile version: white backgroud and black font!!
    CrevsDaak said:

@Metalloman oh, thabks, you're a genius.
    The food thong of the mobile version: white backgroud and black font!!

*thanks *good *thing
    Mobile phone's keyboard :/