Skip to content

[DUPE] Party Memebers Quests Restarted

NeptuneNeptune Member Posts: 1
edited January 2014 in Not An Issue
Playing BG2EE, male human around lvl 10 just came back from trademeet after completing all the quests there and Anomen is told to go to his knights trial. On the way there Jaheira starts saying stuff she said ages ago.. Concern ensues. So I enter the Radiant Heart building, and it goes into cutscene mode - but then - Anomen gets all stressed demanding we go to his home to bury his sister. Which we in fact already did, several days ago.

Anomen did die recently, while clearing the troll mound. And both Anomen and Jaheira died while in the Prison Plane saving the theater troupe. Its evident both their personal quests have been reset, how do I fix this?

I tried:

[quote]
CLUAConsole:GetGlobal("AnomenRomanceActive","GLOBAL"), if this returns the value 1 then set it to 0:

CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("AnomenRomanceActive","GLOBAL",0)

you may need to do this twice, the first time to get anomen summoned home, the second to be summoned to the order of the radient heart.
[/quote]

But It returns with a syntax error. I also tried fiddling around with his globals in ShadowKeeper, which simply stopped him from getting all huffy but now his Knights Trial isnt beginning. Sadface.
Post edited by Illydth on

Comments

• IllydthIllydth Member, Developer Posts: 1,641
    @Neptune: I'm going to move this to "not an issue". This is a well known issue with death and local variables (I cannot WAIT for this one to be fixed, everyone runs into it eventually).

Not trying to suggest you don't have a valid bug (you do) it's just a duplicate of about 100 before you. :) Feel free to work through the saved game attachment and fix with Gate or Troodon or any of the others that know the variables pretty well and you should be ok.