Skip to content

How to Fix Rasaad loop on Mac

foranforan Member Posts: 14
edited January 2014 in Not An Issue
I'm using a Powerbook. I saw the correction for the Rasaad loop, but I don't find an override folder in my BG2EE folder. Is there a fix for the Mac? I have access to the console.
Post edited by Jalily on

Comments

• foranforan Member Posts: 14
    I don't know how to save a game. Every time I try to attach a file the function fails. Also which of the six files in that folder would I save?
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    If you don't have an override folder, create one in your 00782 directory. For BGII:EE, it should be named "Override".

In order to attach a save, zip up the folder containing those "six files" (sometimes, there will be more) and upload that.

The bug forums are for reporting bugs, so I'm moving this to Not An Issue. If you need help in the future, feel free to make a topic in the discussion forum for that game.
    I've figured out how to zip games, but I still haven't heard if the fix I've found in the forum for this issue will work on Mac. I don't have an override folder in my Baldur's Gate II folder. Do I just create one?
  • hook71hook71 Member, Developer Posts: 582
    The fix is platform agnostic. Read Jalily's post above for the answer to your override question.
    Thank you!!