Skip to content

would love to play but crashes every time after i accept character creation

is there a fix? do they test this game?

Comments

• HeindrichHeindrich Member, Moderator Posts: 2,959
    If that literally was a bug, the game would be unplayable. And since plenty of people, me included, have launched the game with no such problems... maybe it has something to do with your specific setup. I am aware of some BG 2 EE bugs, but never heard this one mentioned before.

I am not dismissing your problem, and I hope somebody will help you fix it, but to come here and accuse the devs of not even testing their game is not the best way to motivate them or anybody else to help you.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Yes they do test it, I tested BG2:EE iPad version, no crashes unless you touch Boo in Minsc's inventory.
  • HeindrichHeindrich Member, Moderator Posts: 2,959
    CrevsDaak said:

no crashes unless you touch Boo in Minsc's inventory.

@CrevsDaak

That's unacceptable. They better fix it before launch. I can't help but pet Boo whenever I am stressed or fatigued. He is the glue that holds the party together!

Leave no crevice untouched! (In the hunt for bugs.)
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    @Heindrich1988 yeah, it should be fixed, but it can be VERY easily avoided.
  • ChildofBhaal599ChildofBhaal599 Member Posts: 1,781
    I haven't crashed by touching Boo was this introduced in a later patch? Playing with mods so haven't updated after the first one that was really necessary.
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    @bobx Contact support@beamdog.com or send a PM to @Dee for technical support
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    First things first--Do you have any mods or portrait packs installed? The Super Ultimate Portrait Pack has been famous for causing SQL errors during play.