Skip to content

Dudes & Dudettes i miss in this forum !! ...... & Perhaps some spam :P

lordkimlordkim Member Posts: 1,063
edited January 2014 in Off-Topic
@cheesebelly
@Tanthalas
@Aosaw

Are they still here, with another name ?
Post edited by lordkim on

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited January 2014
    Aosaw is now Dee and Tanthalas hasn't been around for over a year. Cheesebelly is around too :)

Edit: I can't read apparently. I guess cheesebelly hasn't been around for the last 4 months.
    Post edited by elminster on
  • ChildofBhaal599ChildofBhaal599 Member Posts: 1,781
    yeah dee made the announcement a while ago about the name change. still here :)

i haven't really seen cheesebelly though and I do miss him being around. i don't remember tanthalas much.

i miss going into every thread to read "to end, like this" from samus/bhaaldog. somebody always said something to make it appropriate :)
  • CorvinoCorvino Member Posts: 2,269
    Things change, but they stay the same @lordkim. There are still quite a few people around from the way, way back, and some folks do resurface form time to time.
  • AndreaColomboAndreaColombo Member Posts: 5,525
    I miss @Bhryaen.
  • HeroicSpurHeroicSpur Member Posts: 907
    @AndreaColombo Same here.
  • lordkimlordkim Member Posts: 1,063
    Wtf Dee is Aosaw.... ?

Hmm must have missed something..

@HeroicSpur you were one of the first in here who i noticed to be a great dude :)

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    @bigdogchris seems to have largely disappeared as well. :(
    its a massacre !!!! :(
  • FredjoFredjo Member Posts: 477
    edited January 2014
    I miss @Samus @Bhaaldog =p oh and also @LadyEibhilinRhett !
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Many people miss @SandmanCCL, @Nathan did not came since november 2013, I think @Ward is missing too, @OxfordGuy left somewhen too, this is a massacre, totally agreed!! @old_jolly2 seems to have disappeared too.
    @LordRumfish seems active, but he did not made a single comment since december 2013, @Erg fell into a week of inactivity........
  • LordRumfishLordRumfish Member Posts: 937
    I'm around, I just got busy and hit some kind of mental block/overload with regards to Baldur's Gate series and my writing. I'll be back... you can count on it. ^_~
    @LordRumfish good news to hear!! I was missing you in @Anduin's thread!
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    @Lordkim ... Your starting to sound like Jaheira, @CrevsDaak ... You always reminded me of Aerie or Imoen anyway!

Jaheira: Put your silly romantic notions aside, Aerie. This isn't some childish fantasy, nor some grand adventure. Any one of us could die out here at any moment.

Aerie: But we can go to the priests and--and they raise us from the dead again, as good as new, can't we?

Jaheira: Sometimes they don't come back! Sometimes some people, no matter how much you love them and no matter what you try to do, get...they get taken away.

@Bhaaldog changed her name to @Samus ... She then did something so bad that the forum split in half and swallowed her up... She now dances with Lolth in the Demonweb pits...

@Oxford_Guy moved to Cambridge.

@Bigdogchris made the unofficial manual for the game before immersing himself... probably still playing the game somewhere.
    @Anduin the Lord of Chaos makes thee remind of Aerie? Oh by all the devils of Baator!! This mummy needs back it's brain @Southpaw and @KidCarnival gift him some eyes!
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    wait... is this Bhaaldog/Samus person still around or what? What did they do that was so bad?
    edited January 2014
    @Anduin said:

I believe... So perhaps if anyone knows more or can correct me...

Multiple accounts...

She would have a discussion about a facet of the game with herself and agree and insightful herself, other forum members would come in and state their view, then she would gang up with her multiple accounts on those that disagreed...

What can I say. Chaotic Evil alignment.

but i like the way she was thinking... pure evil..

Well im not always on this forum, but miss the old members sometimes, and just curious to se what happened to them :P
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    edited January 2014
    @Nathan is still around. He has been mummified, placed in an ornate gold casket, which in turn has been placed carefully in a water tight lead casket, which has been covered in an exquisitely carved mahogany wooden exterior lacquered and painted in his likeness, that snugly fits into his stone tomb, which can be found in a sealed and trapped pyramid, in an unknown location.

As you can see... Due to the inherent difficulties of getting in and out of his crypt, he only posts when the day, month and year add up to a prime number.
    Post edited by Anduin on
    I hate prime numbers, like 6 and 24.. just hate them.............................................. IRONY
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    Damn tyrants! Hated math...
    My least favorite number is e. I still don't understand it. From back in sophomore year of high school I was just so baffled. Why is there a letter in my math? Is this a trick question?

What amount does it represent?

My conclusion: E stands for Everything
  • NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520

Damn tyrants! Hated math...
    My least favorite number is e. I still don't understand it. From back in sophomore year of high school I was just so baffled. Why is there a letter in my math? Is this a trick question?

What amount does it represent?

My conclusion: E stands for Everything

I'd rather have E than I. Screw imaginary numbers.
    But why do people change their names ?
    anyone ?
    edited January 2014
    lordkim said:

But why do people change their names ?
    anyone ?

Because Crevs Daak sound better AND it means more for me than my real name.
    And Seven RULES ALL!!! Seven is the number of Lawful Evil @Anduin you've got an extra 10.
    *facepalm*
    @CrevsDaak so you had your real name in here first, and got i changed ?
    @lordkim, oh no, I've misunderstood everything *facepalm*
    edited January 2014
    @nano he IS greek!
    and e is also a number, a rational number like π.