Skip to content

Zan Zansen's AdventureWear Emporium

2»

Comments

• booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    Cool one! I prefer the color here to the actual one to be honest :)
    CrevsDaak
  • ZanianZanian Member Posts: 332
    Let's see... shield, helmet... armor!

This is the first time I have ever done a piece of bodyarmor with this method, but I think it turned out alright. I present to you, The Practical Defense (this is one of my fav armor designs in the BG series).

And as always, I used the drawing in the description for the model, and the icon for the colors.

I think I'll go back to weapons now. ^^
    booinyoureyesCrevsDaak
    edited January 2014
    Here's another old favorite of mine; The Moonblade (with obligatory blue flames too of course ^^)

I really enjoyed making the flames in this one, so here's a few up-close bonus pics. (Warning; these are fairly large file sizes)

Day:

Night:

Edit: Bah, apparently they got resized when I uploaded them for some reason. Those last 2 were supposed to be 1920x1080. A bit of the detail got lost I guess. Ah well.
    CrevsDaak
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    @Zanian oh, that's E-P-I-C, and this week I've ran into the most epic pages of this forums, but you've broke the record! I like much more the Night version because I can appreciate much more the flames (I can't even see them in the Day picture, I have very sensitive eyes when talking about light).
    @CrevsDaak Thanks ^^ Yeah I really liked how the night version turned out. I just had to try after spending all that time with intricate lighting effects.

So here, 'did a night version of the full sword just for you. :P I also repainted most of the fire in PS and intensified it quite a bit.

I definitely have to do more weapons with fiery effects. It's just so much fun. ^^ (Next project will probably be The Burning Earth).

booinyoureyesCrevsDaak
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    ^awesomeness
    CrevsDaak
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    @Zanian thank you, I really like your work!
    And that broke the level of epic ness the other post achieved, it will take time to break THAT record.