Skip to content

possible bug with Oublek In Nashkel!

I have a problem, during my visit in nashkel I insulted Oublek the bounty officer with one of my optional dialogue answers, I left town then came back again and I never saw him again. I tried to leave town for several days, tried to stay in the for several days as well. Hes just simply gone and I have no clue what should I do to bring him back. I can't turn my bounty quests in. Is there some kind of way, console command or fix to get this fella back to town? plz help I'm desperate :(

Comments

• TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    Now that I look at it, I am not entirely sure that state 23 should have an EscapeArea() action attached to it... Possibly a bug but I am not sure enough to report it.

C:CreateCreature("oublek")
  • BrizztBrizzt Member Posts: 4
    I could wait a couple of day to see if you guys manage to come up with some kind of fix or just anything that would help me with this problem, if not I'll just start whole game over again.
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    @Brizzt

I should have made it more clear that this was the console command to summon an oublek:

C:CreateCreature("oublek")
    oh lol, sorry about that, I never used any console command so far, this is the first time I'm going to do so, I'll be back and let you know if it worked :)
    Yes it did work, thank you very much for help, I really appreciate it. Thanks to you I'm not gonna have to start this game over :)