Skip to content

Can't get to Throne of Bhall

drawnacroldrawnacrol Member Posts: 253
I've killed all the Bhallspawn and finished all the challenges in the Pocket Plane but when I try to leave it tells me I still have more to do.

Comments

• moody_magemoody_mage Member Posts: 2,054
    Are you sure you've done all the challenges? If you've killed all the Bhaalspawn then this is all there is left to do. What does your journal say?
  • Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    Usual questions:
    • Are you running any mods?
    • What operating system are you running?
    • What version of the game, and what distribution medium did you obtain your game from (Beamdog, Steam, Apple, etc.)?
    After that, can you upload your save game?
  • drawnacroldrawnacrol Member Posts: 253
    edited January 2014
    decado said:

Are you sure you've done all the challenges? If you've killed all the Bhaalspawn then this is all there is left to do. What does your journal say?

I've done everything you can do in TOB but the pocket plane won't let me leave. It keeps saying I'm not finished and I have more to do..
    Troodon80 said:

Usual questions:

• Are you running any mods?
    • What operating system are you running?
    • What version of the game, and what distribution medium did you obtain your game from (Beamdog, Steam, Apple, etc.)?
    After that, can you upload your save game?
    No mods, clean install
    Mac 10.8.5
    Version 1.2.2030
    Beamdog

I'll get a save game up now in a sec
    I tried an old save, killed Balthazar, killed the ravager and still got the the same dialogue about having unfinished tasks to do when I tried to leave.
    I was still able to finish the game by using CluaConsole to teleport to the Mana Forge.
  • Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    @drawnacrol, it's the second from last test that needs to be completed. :-)

edited January 2014
    Strange. I already beat that challenge and headed off to Amkethran straight after so i'm 100% sure I didn't re-load before it.

Cheers for sorting it out!