Skip to content

[DUPE] - Hexxat Mist Form Bug (Still?)

SteezySteezy Member Posts: 11
edited January 2014 in Not An Issue
So Hexxat is stuck again in her mist form.

I experienced this bug the first time in the sewers beneath the slums back when I started playing the game upon release. There's was no official fix back then and the only workaround left charname stuck with her bound items.

A few days ago, I restarted the game and here I am, coincidentally again in the sewers beneath the slums, and Hexxat won't revert to her humaniod form.

Did I somehow miss a patch or hotfix? It's certainly not possible that Beamdog didn't fix such a trivial bug after all this time, right?

Right?
Post edited by Illydth on

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Kick her and reaccept her in your party.
  • SteezySteezy Member Posts: 11
    CrevsDaak said:

Kick her and reaccept her in your party.

As I said in my post, I know that that's possible but then you're stuck with her bound items. I don't want that.

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    edited January 2014
    @Steezy look here, kicking and reaccepting her is the only way to fix this bug until it gets another way of fixing.
  • IllydthIllydth Member, Developer Posts: 1,641
    I swear this is already reported several times...I just can't figure out which of the 20 or so Hexxat bugs directly applies to the Mist for Bug.

I'm moving this to "Not an Issue" as it's a duplicate of a currently tracked bug...even though I don't know which one. :)
  • GloomfrostGloomfrost Member Posts: 261
    CrevsDaak said:

@Steezy look here, kicking and reaccepting her is the only way to fix this bug until it gets another way of fixing.

Doesn't kicking an NPC break current romances? So the hexxat romance would end just to get her out of her gaseous form?