Skip to content

Unidentified arrows dissapearing when added to inventory

I've just bought BG:EE and I found a little but annoying issue while playing as a male human blackguard.

When my character has (for instance) fire arrows which are identified and I gather unidentified ones from a corpse, this arrows aren't added to the inventory despite dissapearing from the source. It's possible to avoid this bug by picking the arrows with other character, indentifying them and giving them to the main character. Nevertheless, it's easy to forget about this issue, so I'm constantly losing magical arrows.

Have any of you found this too?

Comments

• prophet1prophet1 Member Posts: 172
    Are you sure they don't stack with the identified group?
  • balder1984balder1984 Member Posts: 2
    Wow, this was weird. Back in November, with my male human blackguard I had this arrow issue. But with my two next characters the problem wasn't there... unidentifyed arrows stacked with the indentifyed group, as @prophet1 said. Perhaps I should try a new play with a new human male blackguard and check if this happens again.
  • SouthpawSouthpaw Member Posts: 2,026
    They can also stack with the unidentified arrows.
    Say you have two stacks of 20 +1 arrows - still unidentified.
    You pick one of them up and drop it - it disappears and now you have only 1 stack of unidentified +1 arrows, but of the size 40.
    This is quite normal now.
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    edited December 2013
    Huh. It shouldn't be doing that. Reported as 7350.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    I met a different bug, if you have a stack of identified arrows and pick up unidentified arrows, they get stacked and identified.