Skip to content

Neera dialog loop

BG_ZeroBG_Zero Member Posts: 23
edited January 2014 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.2.2030)
I'm having an issue with Neera where she is continually initiation dialog with my main character on a loop of about 5-10 seconds every time i close the window. It seems to be related to Dorn's Resurrection Grove quest.

This is happening after i have completed Dorn's quest to go to Resurrection Gorge and have killed both his Patrons. I have left the gorge completely and have started the planar sphere quest-line inside the sphere and she begins this dialog loop. She also does this when entering the government district. I have attempted going back to Resurrection Gorge as well as reloading my game, removing and bring Neera back into the party as well as going into EE keeper to see if any global, character to character or basic dialog variables have encountered errors and have found none.
Post edited by BG_Zero on

Comments

• JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    edited January 2014
    @Gate70 Multiple NPCs can interject at this point, and OHD_ritual_interjects is set to 2 when the last NPC in the chain has given theirs. The problem is that none of the triggers here are true if Neera is able to speak; !IsValidForPartyDialog("neera") should not be a condition for any of the responses since Neera just gave her interjection.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    In my game Korgan tried to say something, but.... :( he wasn't in the best moment, and well, he didn't had the best dialog either... I do not have save games, and I couldn't replicate after like 5 reloads (due replication, Dorn's patrons don't look like demons/devils, they're weak!).
  • BG_ZeroBG_Zero Member Posts: 23
    Updated the save file, i'll give the work around a try
  • BG_ZeroBG_Zero Member Posts: 23
    Issue fixed Thank you very much guys :)