Skip to content

G3 Settings

DonkDonk Member Posts: 12
edited January 2014 in General Modding
Hi all,

I've installed v14 of the G3 Tweak Pack and it appears to be working but some things are missing or perhaps not enabled. I chose to install each of the items that I was offered so I'm using the altered movement speed and the new animations for spell casting are there which tells me it's working, however...

The old level cap (31st) is still in effect and I was also excited about having my Sorcerer be able to wear leather armor while casting (for a small failure % of course) but that's not in effect either, I cannot put ANY armor on her at all.

I have confirmed that v14 of the G3 tweak pack does have these functions included. Is there a way to alter mod settings aside from the prompts at installation (example): Do you want to install this? Y/N.

If there is a menu or some other such where is it? I'm new to all of this and cannot see any additional options menu in game or in the folder where the mod is installed. I've scanned over numerous posts in the mod section of the forums but did not locate anything that explains how to alter mod options AFTER the installation has completed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance.

Comments

• wolpakwolpak Member Posts: 390
    You can't wear armor if the class does not allow it. A Mage/thief or bard can wear leather and have spell failure.
  • DonkDonk Member Posts: 12
    Fair enough but the other issues still stand. I'm also still looking for a way to alter mod settings post installation.
  • AstroBryGuyAstroBryGuy Member Posts: 3,437
    edited January 2014
    Re-run the mod installation. You can choose to uninstall, change, or reinstall components.
  • DonkDonk Member Posts: 12
    Ah excellent AstroBryGuy, I had considered that but didn't wan't to do it for fear of corrupting something. As I stated earlier I am very new to all of this and don't know the do's & don'ts yet. Thank you to wolpak and yourself for your helpful responses.

Much appreciated.