Skip to content

The Tales of Sima Jin - A Noober's Journey in BG 2 (Blind Let's Play Series) COMPLETED

12346»

Comments

• HeindrichHeindrich Member, Moderator Posts: 2,959
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164

@booinyoureyes ^^

lol... thanks, I think? :P

Ha! What I meant is, whenever I see someone post something on youtube they are often very annoying. Their voices are squeaky or they are unsure of what to say. But I was actually interested in yours and the sound didn't irritate me at all.
    Thus, as our favorite mentally disturbed necromancer would say, "your voice is ambrosia".
    50) The Godchild's Destiny

With a shriek of rage and pain, Amelyssan staggered backwards under Jin's torrent of blows, The Answer's edge striking bloody wounds across her battered form. Yet somehow, sustained by a dark reserve of apparently limitless Bhaalspawn essence, the former favoured of Bhaal struggled to rise again.

Jin, exhausted beyond words can describe, looked around him. His bloodied and bruised companions stood by his side, their faces grim but determined. The lifeless body of Jaheira lay next to ruined remains of mighty Balors and Marileths already vanquished, but more demons were pouring into the Throne of Blood, threatening to overcome them all.

Jin wondered if this would be the end, the culmination of the prophecy and the final step on a journey that began on that fateful night in the woods beyond Candlekeep. All to the way here, past Sarevok, countless demons, Drow, Beholders, Mindflayers, dragons and more... and the hated Irenicus, only to be sacrificed here at the Throne of Blood besides those he loved, who would share his doomed fate, along with Khalid, Dynaheir, Anomen and Jaheira, who were already lost.

Too exhausted to mourn, too exhausted to fear, too exhausted to anger, Jin raised The Answerer once more, almost resigned to his fate, but determined to go down with the grace and honour that would be worthy of all those who had sacrificed and bled for him.

Suddenly a regal and familiar voice boomed across the Throne of Blood and the demons of the Abyss recoiled from its power...

"Enough Amelyssan. The Gods have decreed: this contest is over."

edited January 2014
    51) Credits and Concluding Thoughts

At the end of 150+ hours of gaming (not including 80 hrs in BG 1), I finally complete my first full saga playthrough of Baldur's Gate, and also my first ever attempt at making a Let's Play series.

Here in the final video of a 535 part series, I offer my concluding thoughts on the game, how Jin's journey compared to that of Lilly Black, and also my thoughts on Jin's core companions, including Imoen, Aerie, Minsc, Jaheira and Anomen.

• jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    Hip Hip, Huzzah!
    Nicely done, my good-aligned friend. I thoroughly enjoyed this playthrough.
    @jackjack

Thank you, I had no idea you were watching consistently! :)
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    I like to blend in and observe :)
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    jackjack said:

I like to blend in and observe :)

a true rogue if I've ever seen one
  • DungeonnoobDungeonnoob Member Posts: 315
    Heinrich (44) The Giant's Fall,I'm having trouble with finding Nyalees heart.Search everywhere but I'm missing something important.I got Yaga-Shuras heart but she wants 2 of them.Tryed to pickpocket Yaga-Shura but that didn't work out well:)