Skip to content

Sup homies

NahkriinaakNahkriinaak Member Posts: 18
edited February 2014 in New Members Welcome Area
I recently bought BG:EE and BG2:EE cause I heard that they were great games, and so far, the amount of people they have let me kill in BG:EE goes to prove that.

My name is Hannibal (yes really) and I look forward to the unhealthy relationship we are sure to have.

So, my main question is, does BG2:EE allow me the same unbridled carnage as BG:EE? I will be sorely disappointed if not, as I have not yet played the second one.

Comments

• GriboeGriboe Member Posts: 47
    Welcome, Hannibal! You can indeed kill just about anything and anyone in BG2:EE. Although they may put up a bit more of a fight than in the first game :)
  • abacusabacus Member Posts: 1,307
    There's a certain piece of armour that I think you'll really enjoy... Admittedly, it's more Buffalo Bill than Hannibal... But still...
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    I would say your opportunities for carnage will be better in BG2EE. Unless you are just looking to kill commoners. Then BGEE probably has more opportunities in that regard.
  • TwoWayFinesseTwoWayFinesse Member Posts: 128
    if you go to you character screen, the info tab lets you keep track of just how many innocent monsters died mercilessly at your hands. I don't think you'll be disappointed with BG2!