Skip to content

General Questions

Hi everyone, I just have a question. I was hoping you would be so kind as to indulge me for a second or two. First off, I've played the original BG2 and there used to be this annoying glitch with the Jaheira romance that started looping or outright stopping the dialog chain. This was solved back in the day, by using Shadowkeeper or the console to advance the lovetalks. The question I pose to thee, cryptic loremasters of Baldursgate.com, is whether or not this bug was fixed by the good gentleman and ladies of Overhaul and Beamdog, or will the same occur here?

Comments

• JLeeJLee Member Posts: 650
    As far as I know the Jaheira romance has been fixed. I played it through with no problems. However, it still takes a very long time to complete, so it behooves one to get started ASAP.
  • VallahadVallahad Member Posts: 10
    Thanks mate, I've had her since the get-go, so no problems there. And if I get too close to the end of the game with her romance still unfinished, there is still EEKeeper to advance the lovetalks.

Thanks again.
  • JLeeJLee Member Posts: 650
    No problem! I will say that if you run into problems, this is the place to find answers!