Skip to content

NPC Beggar Blocking Stairway Entry to Mage Stronghold (iPad)

I can go up the stairs, but two PCs (from party) are stuck.

Only workaround (bad one) is to kill the beggar. That leads to drastic reputation penalty.

I've attached two pictures:
(LEFT) what it looks like approaching the stairway
(RIGHT) what it looks like leaving the stairway (with 2 stuck PCs)

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Can they enter if you move them one by one? It's annoying because you can't CRTL+Y over him.
  • SkaffenSkaffen Member Posts: 709
    I think you can fight e.g. with some nighttime robbers and charm/confuse them to kill the guy without a reputation penalty or summon a demon that goes on a rampage.

Actually just fighting in the area makes some NPCs run away, did you try that?
    CrevsDaak
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Skaffen said:

Actually just fighting in the area makes some NPCs run away, did you try that?

Good idea, I haven't thought that :P sometimes attacking your own party members makes that happen too, so you can make Viconia and Rasaad have a epic fight, Shar vs Selûne...
  • SkaffenSkaffen Member Posts: 709
    My money is on Rasaad... :)
    CrevsDaak
  • IllydthIllydth Member, Developer Posts: 1,641
    @timerino: The fight idea is a good one. If this really is holding up your game, however, there is another option...especially if you have the windows or mac version of the game yourself.

Download the game to your windows/mac version.
    Turn on the console
    Use Ctrl-J to move the entire party to any spot on the map your mouse cursor is over.

If you do not have a version of the game for anything but iPad, and you cannot get past this any other way (have you tried going back into the planar sphere, sleeping, and coming back out? Have you tried moving characters one by one?), download the game from the iPad, upload it here, and I'm sure someone can Ctrl-J your party past this annoying beggar for you. :)