Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

IPAD 3rd generation: Bottom of Five Flagons is Empty

When I entered the theater portion of the Five Flagons there are 3 people who immediatly dissapear and I am left totally alone. They do not walk away, they just dissapear. Multiple rentry and reload tries but now no one is there. I cannot start my Blade Stronghold quest...

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,135
    Have you talked to Raelis Shai? I think that if you had already the people at the entrance disappears. @Gate70 we'll use your knowledge again for this task.
    @Nicklaus could you upload a saved game? Use iFunbox to extract the save form Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition/Library/save, then you'll find several folders with 0000000, zip/rar the one where this issue is happening and attach it by using the attach a file option at the left bottom of the comment box.