Skip to content

Where is the Patch 1.2.2030

Hi All,

I am looking for where I can download the latest patch? I can't see the location at all. I am probably being very silly but I have tried a Google search for it, it brings me to this forum. The game opener window for EE takes me to here when I click on the patch link too. Very confused. I see a post about what the latest patch fixes, but no mention of where this patch is or how to download it.

Nikki

Comments

• JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    There are no standalone patches for this game; how it works is that when there's an update, the launcher or client you used to download the game will tell you (e.g. an Apply Update button will appear in the standalone launcher and a plus sign will appear next to the game in the Beamdog client) and you can then update your game.

The most recent version is always downloaded, so if you recently got the game, you should have the latest version. You can check which one you have by loading a game and going to the Options screen.
  • oxioxi Member Posts: 1
    Jalily said:

There are no standalone patches for this game; how it works is that when there's an update, the launcher or client you used to download the game will tell you (e.g. an Apply Update button will appear in the standalone launcher and a plus sign will appear next to the game in the Beamdog client) and you can then update your game.

The most recent version is always downloaded, so if you recently got the game, you should have the latest version. You can check which one you have by loading a game and going to the Options screen.

Ok! I was also looking for the patch 1.2.2030 because for some reasons I still have all the bugs corrected in this one (I have a mac OX and bought the game on itune but somehow I'm on the 1.8.19 version - I think - and still have issues like the bug with Hexxat when Bodhi wants to kidnap her... so yeah I was wondering too)
  • NokkenbuerNokkenbuer Member Posts: 146
    Jalily said:

Does this same updating procedure apply to Steam users? As far as I know, it seems like BG:EE on Steam is still v1.2 rather than it's newer patch.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    The patch 1.2000 is the latest paths for Windows and non-AppleStore Mac versions of the game.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited July 2014

Jalily said:

Does this same updating procedure apply to Steam users? As far as I know, it seems like BG:EE on Steam is still v1.2 rather than it's newer patch.
    Various platforms are on various versions. Steam is on 1.2 but 1.3 should be coming out soon.
  • NokkenbuerNokkenbuer Member Posts: 146
    Thanks @CrevsDaak and @elminster for the information. I wasn't aware of that.