Baron Ployer not appearing

BarvoDelancyBarvoDelancy Member Posts: 1
edited January 2014 in Not An Issue
Upon doing the Jaheira's Curse quest we've done the following steps:

- Speak to Bernard
- Speak to Corneil
- Speak to Terrece
- Go to Ployer's house

Upon entering Ployer's house nobody is there. We are playing a multiplayer game over Windows and OSX. We have even gone to our first autosave upon entering Athkatla from the starting area and retraced steps and still no Ployer.

Originally we went directly to the house upon getting the house did encounter Ployer with the mages but as we weren't ready for the fight we went to an earlier save and did the full quest.
Post edited by Illydth on

Comments

• IllydthIllydth Member, Developer Posts: 1,641
    @Gate70: I'm going to say we're not going to mark this one then. I think you're right about the movearea issue, and as such I think we've got this reported. Issues like this probably need to be a "wait and see" on the next patch.

@BarvoDelancy: The likelyhood is this bug is already reported under a different issue, so we're going to mark this as dupe and move it to Not an Issue. If, after the next patch comes out, this is still happening, please re-open.
  • GrentanaGrentana Member Posts: 2
    I am having the same issue with Ployer. I have tried moving the game back and forth between single and multiplayer to see if anything would change. It has not. I can see in the Quest Log all the steps I have done for the quest have been completed. He just does not show up. I was also not ready for the fight and went back to a previous version but he did not show up. Once in awhile Jaheira dies and I can resurrect her. She usually comes back un-cursed for some time. The longer she is dead it seems the longer it takes for the curse to return. It usually returns eventually and she begins the decay again. She will eventually get to the point where she dies when I open a save because she is too weak to withstand the damage from the curse.

When I do the following commands I get the results as shown.

C:CreateCreature("Ployerb")
    Error file Ployerb does not exist.

Z:CreateCreature("Ployerb") - Running off drive Z: so changed the C: to that.
    lua: indexed expression not a table
    Active Stack:
    Active Stack:

Upon doing the Jaheira's Curse quest we've done the following steps:

- Speak to Bernard
    - Speak to Corneil
    - Speak to Terrece
    - Go to Ployer's house

Upon entering Ployer's house nobody is there. We are playing a multiplayer game over Windows and OSX. We have even gone to our first autosave upon entering Athkatla from the starting area and retraced steps and still no Ployer.

Originally we went directly to the house upon getting the house did encounter Ployer with the mages but as we weren't ready for the fight we went to an earlier save and did the full quest.

• GrentanaGrentana Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2014
    Ack
    Post edited by Grentana on