Skip to content

iPAD: AI scripts not working?

Hi guys,

I'm not even entirely sure this is a bug or just some peculiarity of how my game is set up. I searched for the topic but couldn't find anything on it. I like to play with my own party, so I started up a MP game, creating all characters from scratch and starting. Now playing on an Ipad mini is a bit fiddly already, so I'd like my group to at least partially do their own thing. Problem is, they don't. I changed their scripts in the customization, but their behaviour does not change. They'll hit things when attacked, but that's it. Is that because of how I set the game up or a genuine bug?

Thanks

Kuei

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Have you touched the AI on/off button?
    Also, some scripts just attack and if not attacked they stand doing nothing all the time.image
  • KueiKuei Member Posts: 2
    Yes, I have experimented with that. Funnily enough, it doesn't change anything. :/
    I've gone through the majority of the scripts, none work. Is it because I'm using an MP game with no other "real" people that causes this?
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    edited February 2014
    I've tried in a MP with no people and my scripts work, could you attach a saved game? You can extract them with iFunbox, the saves are in Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition/Library/mpsave the save game is named 00000000 and the name you gave to it, zip/rar it and use the attach a file option at the left corner of the comment box.
    Also, which scripts are you using?
  • PibaroPibaro Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,989
    edited March 2014
    I'm using a multiplayer savegame imported in the save folder.
    The AI works like a charm
    Wich script are you using?