Skip to content

[Text] Request to fix inconsistency with a TOB Neera Quest dialogue *SPOILERS*

booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
edited September 2014 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.2.2030)
I am unsure if this is the correct section to place this in, since I am uncertain whether or not this qualifies as a 'bug' or a 'feature request'. If a mod could help out and find a more appropriate area to place this topic, I would be thankful :)

I have been playing ToB on the BG2EE and have noticed a problem in the dialogue.
Szass Tam approached me during Neera's quest and initiated dialogue. The first time around I though something was off and reloaded to test a different option. The second time I took 'print screens' of the options to share here with the developers.

Here is the shot of the first part of the interaction:

I chose option four this time around, and received the following:

However, at no point in the exchange did Szass ever even imply that he wanted Vicross dead! A bit confusing. Is it possible for this (or dialogue problems like this) to be fixed in future patches? I'd happily help find similar issues that I run into during my playthroughs, if there is a desire for this.

Maybe there can be an area on this board just for this type of thing (not really bugs, but just requested small alterations) where people can share this kind of stuff in order to improve this great game?
Post edited by Gate70 on

Comments