Skip to content

Yoshimo's betrayal does't show up at spellhold

ljwljw21ljwljw21 Member Posts: 22
The betrayal supposed to happen after I escaped from the spellhold cant show up. I used console to create Yoshimo in the map and join him in the party. When defeating Irenicus, the teleporting spell will affect Yoshimo and he will appear at the right corner with the assassins. But he remains friendly and cant perform the betrayal. I also tried create Yoshimo and remove him from the party. The same issue occur.

Comments

• ljwljw21ljwljw21 Member Posts: 22
    I think the betrayal is when I am to leave the spellhold, correct? At least that is what I meant. I consoled Yoshimo before freeing the prisoners of the spellhold and defeating Irenicus. I have to use console because I didn't take Yoshimo with me to the island.
    And I really think even if I had taken Yoshimo, this issue may still remain.
    So the betrayal should happens even if I did't take him to the island? However, without consoling anything, the event didn't occur, which is why I turned to console in the first place
    So basically there is no workaround if you didn't take Yoshimo with you to the island, which is a mush for this to happen. Correct?
  • Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    @ljwljw21,

If you didn't have Yoshimo in your party when going to Spellhold, then he is likely wherever you left him or at the Copper Coronet. If he is at the Copper Coronet, then once you enter he will have his betrayal speech.