Skip to content

[Dorn] In the Underdark

AnimusRexAnimusRex Member Posts: 37
edited March 2014 in Fixed
Hello Travelers once again,

I checked the known bug thread, and the one that most corresponds with this is Dorn constantly bugging PC about the wedding.

However, the link is greyed out so I thought I might post my issue about him here:

I just landed in The Underdark for the very first time, to my aggravation and horror Dorn will absolutely not stop saying "What place have you taken us, PC?" He continuously comes up to me during dialogue, combat, after resting, kicking him from my group, and reloading. I really like Dorn and want to keep him so am wondering if there's anything I can do to get him out of this dialogue loop?

Thanks everyone. May your path be bloody and filled with riches.

Comments

• AnimusRexAnimusRex Member Posts: 37
    Hi Gate70,

I'm on PC not sure what else to say other than when I load the game I do get a Beamdog logo initially.

I've always read about downloading patches for the game, but I've never been able to find where to do so. Will this affect my save once I patch?

Thanks so far for your insight.
    edited March 2014
    OK I don't have any launcher for the game I just click .exe and the game loads. The Beamdog logo I mean is similar to Wizards of the coast, and Atari logos that appear just before the main screen.

I'm running v 1.2.0000

Edit* I found what you're referring to. Thank you.
    Yes, I just patched and reloaded my save and after one instance, Dorn no longer harasses me about being in the underdark. Many thanks :)
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    @Troodon80‌ fixed issue.