Skip to content

*SPOILERS* NPCs going hostile during Jaheira's quest

After tracking Baron Ployer down, my party ran outside into the Slums. Baron Ployer followed. As soon as one of my party members damaged Ployer (who was hostile), all NPCs in the Slums area suddenly went hostile. This does not happen when his mages are damaged or when he takes damage inside of the house, only when he takes damage outdoors, and it happened repeatedly after reloading several times.

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    edited March 2014
    Well, I never used Jaheira (I left her when Ployer cursed her) much in BG2, @Gate70?
    Could you zip/rar a saved game with this issue? you can find them in Documents/Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition/save the saved game is named 0000000000 and then the name you gave to it.
    Do you have any mods installed?
  • KalesraKalesra Member Posts: 234
    The only mod I have installed is Dungeon Be Gone. Here's the save folder.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    I can't find why this happens, I don't think that the mod is causing this either. My suggestion is to kill him inside his own home (plus you can use Mage spells there).
    @Gate70‌ I make him get out and saved when inside his home, as I attacked him everyone is hostile, but I made an auto save with him pursuing me outside.
  • KalesraKalesra Member Posts: 234
    Yeah, @CrevsDaak, that's what I ended up doing. Killing him inside is no problem. I just noticed the bug and thought I would mention it.