Skip to content

Commoners look like dipped in chocolate! What did I do wrong?!

BlinkxBlinkx Member Posts: 2
Hi!

I am pretty new in this Forum, but i played BG since 1998 and rediscovered it now with all of the amazing mods all of you did.
But there is one problem that minimalize the fun a little bit. 80% of the characters (mostly the standart figures, man, woman, halflings, fatties etc) in my modded BG II are without colours (or better, they looked completely brown)
I installed the Mods in this order:

http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/23726/bgii-ee-compatible-mod-list/p1

without a few of the NPC mods...

So, does anyone knows the problem? I can not find any clue in this forum - but I found a Screenshot that looks quite like my problem.

Greetings from cologne!

Comments

• Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    @Blinkx, I believe this is an issue with BGII Tweaks. Someone else noted it on the Gibberlings 3 forum. I have encountered this issue even if no other mod is installed, for whatever reason, so I assume there is some incompatibility with one of its components or with another mod that you have installed.
  • scriverscriver Member Posts: 2,072
    I am uncertain of why doing something resulting in "commoners dipped in chocolate" would ever be wrong.

*scriver om nom noms
  • silnisilni Member Posts: 2
    Hi,

I had the same issue (though I think the colour of commoners was silver), I managed to solve it - one of the mods, I think it's Tweaks as Troodon80 mentioned (check readme), has the option to change the color of commoners to drag colors, or smth like that. The point is, do not install this option, this solved the issue for me.
  • BlinkxBlinkx Member Posts: 2
    Yeah - i figured it out a few hours ago... reinstalling everything WITHOUT "Commoners Use Drab Colors".
    Thanks everyone for your help!
  • horredtheplaguehorredtheplague Member, Developer Posts: 186
    Blinkx said:

Yeah - i figured it out a few hours ago... reinstalling everything WITHOUT "Commoners Use Drab Colors".

It's probably too late, but w/ weidu you could just uninstall the commoners component and weidu will automatically handle the rest.

• CarmirCarmir Member Posts: 4

Blinkx said:

It's probably too late, but w/ weidu you could just uninstall the commoners component and weidu will automatically handle the rest.

That worked for me, thanks!