Skip to content

No reload trilogy. Korgan, planar sphere.

After three deaths no reload in BG 1 with my typical good finesse party I have gone over powered and evil. Does anyone know if I can put Korgan's quest ( Find Valyger and planar sphere) on hold part way through without losing Korgan? The planar sphere is a bit burly for a no reload play this early in the game.

Comments

• MrBungleMrBungle Member Posts: 50
    Maybe I should play it through. Leaving the sphere door open then coming back (if possible) seems like too big of a non roleplaying exploit. Sometimes I lose track of this knowing the maps and planning around that knowledge. Anyone have any thoughts on this?
  • SionIVSionIV Member Posts: 2,689
    edited March 2014
    Korgan does want you to talk to the guy (Tolgaris) about the planar sphere, but it's not his personal quest and he won't leave if you don't do it.

[Edited]: Lapse of memory.
    Thanks for that. This is my first evil playthrough :)
    He has complained that I have not talked to Madeen yet though. He complains but does not leave?
  • SionIVSionIV Member Posts: 2,689
    He complains up to two times, but he won't leave. The last time he complains he'll also say that he'll drop it.
    Spoke with Tolgerias. Korgan recommends not accepting Tolegerias's offer. Went back and Tolgerious offered again so it is still open. Which is good. PC is a gnome illusionist. :)