Skip to content

Deleted Account

dragozadragoza Member Posts: 12
Hi, I would like to know how to deleted my account on this forum.

Thank You
Dragoza

Comments

• dragozadragoza Member Posts: 12
    I know but sometimes warrior have to retired and I'm doin a Cleaning of my account that a dosent go anymore everywhere. So I would like to Deleted that account.
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    We'd really rather not delete any accounts; it can cause problems down the line, especially if you ever decide you want your account back.

You can change the password or email address that's associated with your account if you really don't want to log in here anymore, but I have yet to hear a good reason for actually deleting an account.
    I dont want to go back. I have several personal Problem in the moment and it's best that i become invisible. For that, I have log into all my account that i have and I demand to be deleted, i know it can cause problem, but a user can resqest an account to be remove on it's demand.

Thank you.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    I would recommend you to change the password, create a new email to use, and change the account's name too.
    Can't you juste deleted the account.... erase from your database that should be not to tought. I mean I have made a request that my account was deleted. If the user want to delete it, then delete it.
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    If maybe it is a problem with your name, perhaps you can change it? I know some people use their real names on these sites then regret having an online record.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    dragoza said:

Can't you juste deleted the account.... erase from your database that should be not to tought. I mean I have made a request that my account was deleted. If the user want to delete it, then delete it.

I can't since I'm a normal user (and a unofficial beta tester volunteer, but that don't matters no). I was just giving a recommendation, sorry if I bothered ;)

If maybe it is a problem with your name, perhaps you can change it? I know some people use their real names on these sites then regret having an online record.

That's why I use CrevsDaak instead of Georgie Woodstock Wooting Avenues (Greater Whirld Wind Attack) to avoid being captured by the CYA (Chronicle YEAH Association) or either the FBY (Fleed Bad Yakman).
    This is completelynot true.
  • SionIVSionIV Member Posts: 2,689
    edited March 2014
    Just ignore the account, you've only got 11 posts and no one is ever going to know who you are. It's impossible to fully delete everything you've got on the internet and make yourself invisible, you'll always be in one database or another.

And if you did want to delete your entire presence on the internet (or try to) then you would have to get rid of your email as well, by getting rid of your email you'll solve the entire problem with your account here.

There must be some odd reason for you wanting to do this? It's not very logical.
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    He is Edward Snowden
    Then I will cancel that email.