Skip to content

Spoiler within spoiler doesn't work

meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
edited March 2014 in Site Resources
Like it says in the title, for a while now a spoiler within another spoiler:

Hellooo....

Hellloooo again

Is closing the original, instead of opening a second one. I am on the iPad Safari, so I don't know if that has any effect. I haven't tried it on a computer but sense no one else has complained it must work fine.
Post edited by Metalloman on
booinyoureyesJenzafarlolien

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Happens to me too, iPad safari and windowz chrome (school's computer :P).
    Jenzafarlolien
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    At least I'm not alone. It's very annoying, as I want to start modding on my iPad but I can't see the instructions.
    lolien
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    New Christopher Nolan movie: spoiler within a spoiler within a spoiler within a spoiler
    meaglothCrevsDaakHurricanelolien
  • LoubLoub Member Posts: 471
    It also happens on Opera.
    lolien
  • MetallomanMetalloman Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,975
    edited March 2014
    Same to me on FireFox (PC - win 7) and Chrome (Galaxy SIII - Android Jelly Bean 4.3)

Edit: testing...

hi

Uhm, ok, seems that something is wrong here...
    lolien
    It isn't working on a mac with safari either. OSX 10.8.5, lion :/
    Princess_Sarahlolien
    edited March 2014
    meagloth said:

It isn't working on a mac with safari either. OSX 10.8.5, lion :/

Can confirm in the same browser with same OS, :P you have the same things as I do, wait, does your iPad also say CrevsDaak on it's back???? D: (joking)
    lolien
    edited March 2014
    I know. We are such bros. is the sad face a joke or the being like me a joke? Because, if being like me is the joke then.... Bad thing could happen Crev'Sindir Daak'Huinar.

:P
    CrevsDaaklolien
  • HurricaneHurricane Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 730
    Same thing happens on a Win7 PC with IE 11, if anyone cares ...

Maybe @Dee can help?
    @meagloth it's a scared face D: I might be your long lost younger brother :P
    lolien
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    @meagloth You can click the Quote button to see what is inside all the tags.
    meaglothlolien
    Jalily said:

@meagloth You can click the Quote button to see what is inside all the tags.

But what about closed threads, such as this one: http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/11692/list-of-npc-interactions-banters ?
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    That thread doesn't use nested spoiler tags, so you can just click "show." But if it did (and I'm guessing normal users don't see a Quote button there?), you can highlight the tag, right-click, and choose View Selection Source (in Firefox) or View -> Source (in IE). It'll look messy, but you'll be able to see all the text.
    Necomancerlolien
    Jalily said:

That thread doesn't use nested spoiler tags, so you can just click "show." But if it did (and I'm guessing normal users don't see a Quote button there?), you can highlight the tag, right-click, and choose View Selection Source (in Firefox) or View -> Source (in IE). It'll look messy, but you'll be able to see all the text.

So, "deal with it"?

Sorry, I think I already preview an answer here.
    Jalily said:

Unfortunately, yes.

How did I do?