Skip to content

Any way to change the date I joined on my profile?

this might be in the wrong place - I wasn't sure where to put it so if the mods could help me out by moving it if it is wrong that would be great :)

pretty self explanatory - I just noticed my profile says I joined the forum in November 2013 - I didn't I joined less than 2 weeks ago lol. not really a major issue - just annoys me now i've noticed it. is there anyway to edit this?

Comments

• CorvinoCorvino Member Posts: 2,269
    It makes you look more hardcore though. Who doesn't want to have been around since the way, way back?
    meagloth
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    If you do figure it out, tell me. I want to have been around since '98:)
    Princess_SarahCrevsDaak
  • Princess_SarahPrincess_Sarah Member Posts: 39
    @meagloth sadly I cannot find a way to change it so I will just have to live with being confused and then mildly annoyed when I occasionally notice it.
    meagloth
  • GreenWarlockGreenWarlock Member Posts: 1,354
    I just joined today, and it says my joined date is March 18, 9 days ago. I guess I got a little luckier with a closer date! If it is relevant, I am clearly not posting from the same time zone as the forum server, which I think is on UTC? (I am posting from EDT).
    elminster
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    elminster
  • GreenWarlockGreenWarlock Member Posts: 1,354
    Do we know that they made changes, or that they were bitten by the same bug? (and then some!)
    elminster