Skip to content

Safana - the ultimate back... err... stabber

So, she scouts ahead invisible, because scouting is a necessity (I play no-reload). Fight commences with the Big Bad guy who begins slinging spells.

Safana closes in for a ... kiss....
*mwaah*

Ekandor is now *my*, I mean *her*, spellcaster, flinging a cone of cold at an ogre berserker, summoning a ghoul to paralyze the other red mage, agganazarizing his own body guards etc.

Later on a stinky Mulahey falls to the charms of Safana as well, casting Hold against the Kobolds he just summoned and buffing my, err... her, party.

Can't wait to see what Daeorn will say to her...

Blackraven[Deleted User]booinyoureyesSCARY_WIZARDCrevsDaakjackjackFredjoQuartz

Comments

• BlackravenBlackraven Member Posts: 3,486
    Far out!
  • lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    Huh I never tried this, does her ability put a charm spell on enemies? If so Daveorn might be immune as he has good saving throws.
  • SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438
    lunar said:

Huh I never tried this, does her ability put a charm spell on enemies? If so Daveorn might be immune as he has good saving throws.

Yes, and it is a glorious charm, too!
    jackjack
  • YgramulYgramul Member Posts: 1,059
    I think she actually makes a kissy sound. (Unless she charmed *me* to imagine it.)
    I wonder if she gets any bonuses toward saving throw penalties.

*pause*
    *blink blink*
    (realizes that that's what the girlfriend had done to me: she probably got penalties to my saving throws against her charms. dastardly!)
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited March 2014
    Her charm person ability is done with a +2 bonus for enemies to save against it. However (if I'm not mistaken) unlike the normal spell it lasts for 100 seconds.
    jackjackCrevsDaakFredjoQuartz