Skip to content

Other players are complaining about crashing...

XzanahXzanah Member Posts: 145
Other players are complaining about crashing... Is it because they don't have the override files from my override in theirs? If so, can someone tell me how to push the files through to others so they can play?

Comments

• XzanahXzanah Member Posts: 145
    Ok, one of my characters are attached below, Drizzt. If you can open the file in eekeeper without any errors, plz respond with results, if it displays errors, save the file and resend it to me... If @CrevsDaak‌ could do this for me, that'd be great!
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    I can't see the character... Anyway, what are those files? If you are the host and have changed any type of table, it WILL crash or work improperly for other players.
    Sry I forgot to attach
    Aw crap I am using ipad XD Lemme see if I can find a native uploaded on cydia real quick
    CrevsDaak
    Here's the files!
    edited March 2014
    @Xzanah‌ alright, the monk.chr file has way too much editing, when I open it in my game, it crashes. Also, Monk animation does not handle two handed weapons, and there are too much innate abilities.
    If you have any files in your override folder, make me a list of them, because they might be causing the crashes.
    I'm unable to open the .bg2character file on my computer, looks like it's an iPad only.
    Also, I recommend using the Cloak of Balduran instead of that Drow Cloak, Drow items can be related to crashes.
    I'm attaching the drizzt file below :) and if you could fix my monk, that'd be great, same with this... I know I might be asking too much, but... Yeah
    Here
    Is the new file openable, @CrevsDaak‌?
    @Xzanah I haven't looked yet, going to now.
    Heh. Took a look and fixed them, couldn't try if they work well.
    :) lemme see em :)
    They don't work :/
    They just crash my game when I try opening them... Both the Mac ones and PC ones
    Xzanah said:

They just crash my game when I try opening them... Both the Mac ones and PC ones

I don't know much more, that's all I can do :)
    Ok thx anyways for the help! If you could take the characters I sent you, make a new one, then make them identical, I can see if it's just the files previous spells, which were not added into the game... It'd be great!