Skip to content

Pranks and NPCs: Why Kivan Really Left Your Party

Sooo let's think of pranks to play on our NPCs! Because of the April Fool's Day thing.

Uhm...
Aerie: I...would not play a prank on Aerie. ;___;
Kagain: I would glue coins to the floor of his shop. And also put a sign below the sign above it that says "Children's Day".
Nalia: Gets a shrine of Siamorphe in her bedroom. accualy is a shrine to Ilmater, but has illewshins on it

Comments

• MacHurtoMacHurto Member Posts: 731
    edited April 2014
    @booinyoureyes‌ Is quayle supposed to be raising Aerie for a decade? Cannot it be done in 9 months?
  • SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438
    MacHurto said:

@booinyoureyes‌ Is quayle supposed to be raising Aerie for a decade? Cannot it be done in 9 months?

Hyperbolic Time Chamber!

...right? Doppelgangers? Quayle is on durgs?
  • KaltzorKaltzor Member Posts: 1,050
    Minsc: Introduce Boo to a cat.
  • MacHurtoMacHurto Member Posts: 731
    What I meant is: does it ever say they were together for a decade? He could have saved her 9 months prior to BG2
  • Viconia_DeVirViconia_DeVir Member Posts: 80
    Though many think me haughty, I was not above the occasional jest - at the expense of those around me, they would undoubtedly claim. Tell those you travel with that venomous spiders have crawled inside their clothing, or that you would enjoy an exploratory dissection of their animal companions, or that you intend to guide your motley troupe not to victory and power, but love. The results might prove amusing.
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    edited April 2014
    @MacHurto‌
    MacHurto said:

What I meant is: does it ever say they were together for a decade? He could have saved her 9 months prior to BG2

I'm not so sure. I guess I thought 9 months would be too short a time to "raise" someone who has a lifespan at least 3x that of a human. Gnomes also live a lot longer. However, this isn't always the case, and I'm sure they can form bonds quickly (looking at you Jaheira 0.0)
    I guess it would make more sense that Quayle raised her for nine months in between when you met him and when you got captured. I personally like to make believe a whole year passed between games, whatever the actual timeline might be.
    There are just too many crazy time-travel/doppleganger/plane-traveler theories out there about Quayle for me not to think it was actually some sort of prank!
  • drakescar9drakescar9 Member Posts: 65
    Keldorn: become a blackguard and serve torm
  • SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438

Wilson: Shapeshift into a bear and try to talk to him

"Hi, Wilson. Goonie-Goo-Goo."
    "ROAR. (Get out!)"
  • Montresor_SPMontresor_SP Member Posts: 2,208
    Shar-Teel: Gender change into a *gasp!* MAN!

Viconia: Gender change into a lowly male.

Edwin: Gender change, immediately after Degarden has turned him back into a man.

Faldorn & Cernd: Set them up for a blind date with each other.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Imoen: a completely free travel to Bryannlaw with the included reservation of a tour, spa and entertainment activities in the five-star-hotel Spellhold.
  • jacobtanjacobtan Member Posts: 655
    edited April 2014
    Edwin, Minsc and Viconia: When Edwin tries to bed Viconia, Viconia agrees, but inside the tent, swap Viconia with Minsc.

Edwin boasted to Viconia he left many a concubine gasping under his erotic onslaught... Now it's Minsc gasping under Edwin's erotic onslaught... ewwww XD
    Post edited by jacobtan on
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    edited April 2014
    Valygar: Send him an acceptance letter to the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Dorn: Romance him as a male, but then as soon as you are to do the deed tell him you can't since you're on your period. It will be even bloodier than he hoped.

Xzar: Keep touching him