Skip to content

New game uk

pinkleberrypinkleberry Member Posts: 21
edited March 2014 in Multiplayer
Anyone want to start a new game from the uk join game Dave password manchester. want to get a game with six individual players on the go. my character is a level 6 bard. all levels welcome
Post edited by pinkleberry on

Comments

• pinkleberrypinkleberry Member Posts: 21
    Started a game with a new companion. Got as far as nashkel. Going to keep this game running. They are emailing me when they are free to play again. The idea is to get 6 different players in one game. if you are interested message me and I;ll let you know when we are next playing
  • Darek_DeathDarek_Death Member Posts: 56
    Sure, I'll play. I usually play fighters, but I might try something new... What do you think? Would you prefer a Thief or Fighter or Mage or something else?
  • GrimmChromGrimmChrom Member Posts: 19
    Yup interested as well :) let me know if you guys are still playing and looking for members!
    Yes guys definitely are Im a bard dont know what my other companion is. You can be whatever you want. Are you guys available evenings?
    It depends on your time zone. I'm usually online at some point between 6AM and 9PM Pacific. I can adjust my schedule to fit your time as long as its not between 9PM and 6AM my time.
    we will be looking at playing between 6pm -9pm uk time and any time at weekends
    edited April 2014
    @pinkleberry‌ Sounds good with me.

I'm CET so I'm good with that time.

Any ideas for general playstyle? good or evil? Whos the mainchar?
    I am neutral or good preferably. you get most control of your characters you'll see when your online. i can go on now if you want to load up your character
    I think that's 10AM-1PM Pacific so it works for me. I'll play good alignment then. Are we doing Skype to stay in touch and coordinate? I can PM you my Skype account or visaversa.
    Cool, so I guess we can have a premade character above level 1?

I never actualy played rogue, so Im fancying giving that a try for this session if that's alright. I'm curious what kind of other characters are in this run.
    edited April 2014
    What area are we starting in?
    edited April 2014
    When is it starting?
    We've already started. In nashkel atm but didn't want to go any further till we had more players. Yes you can upload a character from a previous game if you want. looking at starting this weekend if you guys are available. Not done it with the skype thing before. Dont know how it works but can give it a go
    @pinkleberry‌ Yeah I know you guys already played for a bit but I meant when in the real world are you guys going to play again?
    well I was guna play this weekend
    whenever it suits all. I know saturday is free
    Me too :P Let me know what kind of time you're looking to play and maybe I'll join you at that time :D
    not fussed whether you join my game or i join yours. In my game all characters get most of the permissions. My mate cantplay tonight so very much up for playing your game