Skip to content

Broken Ring of Regeneration?

This ring seems to be half broken in my current game.

So far this ring is only working when I have it equipped on Korgan. The ring wont function when it is equipped on anyone else.

I did some research and found past issues with regeneration before, but nothing that matched this exact scenario.

I did a little testing in game and failed to find any trigger for why the ring stops working on others.

I don't run any mods, and started this game after the latest patch. If anyone is interested, I can provide a save game.

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Could you please upload a zip/rar'd saved game?? What platform are you using?
  • FinaLfrontFinaLfront Member Posts: 260
    Sure thing. I'm running Windows PC version
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    OK, both your PC and Dorn are Intoxicated, 11 for Dorn and 9 for the PC. That's why the regeneration effect in't working, I've removed the Intoxication and now it do works.
    Now, if you haven't changed the value of the intoxication byte it might be a different type of bug with that particular field in the CRE files of the GAM.
    Here is your save :)
  • FinaLfrontFinaLfront Member Posts: 260
    Ah I see. I'm glad I now know why that was happening. I do recall taking drinks at a tavern but not enough to gain the status icon.

So just one sip can stop regeneration (for awhile). Good to know, and thanks!
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    This may be part of or linked to one of the below which all result in lack of regeneration due to other persistent effects.
    7364 - poison
    7325 - cloak of Dark Moon
    5617 - shield of Fyrus Khal