Skip to content

Gladiators of Thay Uprising Bug

Game hangs at the beginning of the uprising right after concluding the dialogue with Brodle.

Comments

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    Do you have a save game you can zip and attach please.
    Thanks
  • JurisJuris Member Posts: 113
    Sure
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    @Juris the saved game is composed by the whole 000000000 folder from you where you grabbed that file :)
    Don't worry, this game's engine is very confusing with saved games (and they've been re-worked on for the EE...).
    edited April 2014
    That save hangs for me too. It's been a while since I checked Black Pits II out but it doesn't quite look right. I'm assuming you've fobbed them off at least once so the rebellion happens at a time to suit you.

I've dug out a save I had at that point and Stannel Eibor is in mine but not yours so a few questions;
    - Is your game up to date, e.g. pc beamdog version 1.2.2030.
    - Have you any mods installed.
    - Have you used a save editor or console commands at any point.

I think it is more likely you attacked Stannel and he teleported away. My save does the same as yours if I try that - have raised this as issue 7642 cc @Troodon80‌

If that's the case have you got an earlier save you can revert to, or failing that we can try to work out how to recover it.
    Thanks
    @Juris here's your save - all I did was jump to where Stannel should be, console him in and jump back.

The cutscene got further but I didn't check to conclusion so could you confirm please.
    Cheers
    That was it - attacking Stannel made the game hang - too bad I really wanted to hurt that guy heh
    Thx Gate