Skip to content

[DUPE] - IPAD: Escape from the asylum BUG

AlmanaiAlmanai Member Posts: 3
edited March 2014 in Not An Issue
Hi,
When i complete the quest for the statue (the Stone shard AND the and to open the way out of the dungeon) it simply doesn't work.
The quest results done, the statue speak loop message of resolution, but the mouth of the statue doesn't open and i'm blocked in the dungeon.

Please someone can HELP?
Post edited by Troodon80 on

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    @Troodon80‌ dupe of http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/27228 issue #7344.

Drop the file attached in this post in the Portraits folder in the Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition/Library/Portraits if the Portraits folder isn't there, create one. To browse your iPad's files ise iFunbox (just google that one). Then try again, if you still getting this issue, zip your saved game (it's in Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition/Library/save, it's called 00000000 and then the name you gave to the save) and upload it with the attach a file option under the comment box.
  • AlmanaiAlmanai Member Posts: 3
    So... Of i haven't a PC or Mac i can't fix the problem, isn't it?
  • Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    @CrevsDaak, tagging for comment to the question above. You may need to give a step-by-step walkthrough on how to get the file and use it. :-)

Moved and Dupe'd.
  • AlmanaiAlmanai Member Posts: 3
    @CrevsDaak‌ i've follow your hint to fix the problem:

take the PPRIDD.zip file by @Troodon80‌ , unzipped and copied in user app/Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition/Library/Portraits (that i've created, there isn't that folder in my game folder).

reboot the app, but nothing changed.

i've make some error? can explain?

thanks, regards.

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    @Almanai‌
    Try leaving the hand and the crystal hard in the ground, tal to the statue head, pick one of them up, talk to the statue again, pick both items and talk to the statue, if that does not work, upload your saved game so I can fix this for you, search for the saed game in Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition/Library/save, zip the 0000000 folder and uplpad it with the attach a file option under the comment box.

I think that it's a variable missing or something like that, probably as I have not looked at Troodon80's dialog fix.
  • sydolsydol Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2014
    Hello. I've experienced the same bug as Almanal, on iPad. I tried by following the suggested workaround (ifunbox->portrait folder->adding Troodon80 file->leaving both objects on the ground then picked them up and talk), but it didn't work. Any good willing person wanting to help me? I'm kind of stuck!
    I attached my .sav and .gam files.
    Thanks a lot!