Skip to content

Crashes before even starting

AstafasAstafas Member Posts: 448
I bought the app for my Nexus 7 today. It took hours to get it. Then it crashes immediately upon launch. I first get a message that I can pull down in order to leave full screen, then a new message saying the app unfortunately has been stopped. Any ideas?

Comments

• DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    This sounds like the issue we had last night, but that should be fixed by now. Try reinstalling and see if it fixes the problem.
    Astafas
  • AstafasAstafas Member Posts: 448
    OK, thanks! :-)
  • gnxusergnxuser Member Posts: 2
    I installed it earlier today on my nexus 7 (2013), with the same issue. I removed it and reinstalled with the same problem... any suggestions?
    The same, I have the same issue, still.
    edited April 2014
    2013 as well. Updated as Google wants.
  • cmk24cmk24 Member Posts: 605
    Try clearing the apps data and cache and then rebooting the tablet. This cleared up the problem for me.
  • krautmeyerkrautmeyer Member Posts: 5
    Same problem here, I'm on a kindle fire hd. Already tried reinstalling / clearing the app cache. Anyone got any suggestions? Cheers.
  • gnxusergnxuser Member Posts: 2
    figured out the issue, this app is not compatible with art. I switched to davlik and it's working. yay
  • AndyCAndyC Member Posts: 2
    gnxuser said:

figured out the issue, this app is not compatible with art. I switched to davlik and it's working. yay

Same here with Google Nexus 7 2013 - had to switch back to davlik to run this. Crashed immediately using art runtime
  • TagabundokTagabundok Member Posts: 1
    Just installed on Galaxy tab 3 and all I get is a black screen when I try launching the application.