Skip to content

Video: The Best of the Baldur's Gate Forums, Vol. 1

2»

Comments

• ptondaptonda Member Posts: 35
    Kilivitz for BG2:EE new Anomen's voice. Please.
  • ScotGaymerScotGaymer Member Posts: 526
    That was highly amusing. :-)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,675
    edited January 2013
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • WilburWilbur Member Posts: 1,173
    That was actually very funny. I like how he reads every typo like its written.
  • DrugarDrugar Member Posts: 1,566
    I lol'd and I lol'd hard.
    I love this guy!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • lordkimlordkim Member Posts: 1,063
    We need a Vol. 2 @Kilivitz
  • Kitteh_On_A_CloudKitteh_On_A_Cloud Member Posts: 1,629
    I actually don't know how to feel about this one.... I mean, I'd feel highly embarrassed if I were to appear in such a video and ridiculed like that... So I hope I won't be in any of the videos, heh. Well, except if it's for pure comical value, nothing condescending or such. That would be fine with me. :p
  • TJ_HookerTJ_Hooker Member Posts: 2,438
    I think if someone wrote something so stupid that merely reading it out in a video can be considered ridicule, that person probably deserves to be made fun of, at least a bit.

The only case I can think of where I would consider it unfair would be if a large part of the comical value comes from poor grammar/spelling, and english wasn't the poster's first language. Unfortunately it can be pretty hard to tell, as someone struggling with their english looks almost identical to your average internet moron, who's just too stupid or lazy to be write properly.
  • ShapiroKeatsDarkMageShapiroKeatsDarkMage Member Posts: 2,428
    Bhaaldog said:

Found this on Youtube. Boo says *squeak*

Credit to Calvin Kilivitz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r314WkbL18M

ROTFL!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438
    Kilivitz said:

Hope I don't come off as a creepy guy hitting the like button on every reply that complimented the video.

Speaking of creepy, that's the theme for Part 2.

In that case, you totally need to find the post I made about Neera being "mai waifu".
  • KilivitzKilivitz Member Posts: 1,459
    @Bhaaldog why, thank you! I'm from Brazil, and I do my best to avoid the terrible accent people over here have when speaking english. I mean, it's not even amusing. Look for "Joel Santana" on YouTube and you'll know what I mean.

@SCARY_WIZARD hit me up with a link and I'll try my best to make fun of you. Just remember you asked me to do that. haha
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,675
    edited February 2013
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Kilivitz said:

@SCARY_WIZARD hit me up with a link and I'll try my best to make fun of you. Just remember you asked me to do that. haha

TrynottosayaNeeraconfirm, trynottosayaNeeraconfirm, trynottosayaNeeraconfirm...
    Uhh, ehh, ahh... "I am off.". There we go!
    Kilivitz said:

Here!: http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/comment/138107/#Comment_138107
  • DjimmyDjimmy Member Posts: 749
    Nice idea, props.
  • lordkimlordkim Member Posts: 1,063
    Im gonna bump this one.. Any chance of a new video !!!
  • LordRumfishLordRumfish Member Posts: 937
    Indeed, @lordkim , let us consider the thread doubly bumped!