Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

how to change language

Hello!
How can i change voices to polish language? I have polish language (text) but unfortunaly spoken texts are in English.
Best regards!

Comments

• IsayaIsaya Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 748
    Voices are only available in English and German. This is true also for the PC version. There were never a clear statement about the future availability of voices in other languages, as far as I know.

Recently there was a tweet of Beamdog about the cost of new voice recordings, but it's not clear whether it refers to translations of BGEE or BG2EE or completely new content for a DLC or another game.

• Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    There was also a Tweet made about further localisation being prioritised after the release of BG:EE on Android. No idea if that was only for BG2:EE (since it is only currently in American English) or for both BG:EE and BG2:EE. Furthermore, I have no idea if that Tweet also covered voice recordings.