Skip to content

Neera seems to think I'm a guy...

Is this a love talk? The one where she says she was seeing someone before.image
Im a female neutral good elven Mage/thief, but there was a wild surge a while back.... That seemed to wear off, and my character sheet say female, but now....
I was under the impression neera didn't swing that way.

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    She's lesbian, didn't you hear that?
    OK, done about trolling for now.
    The baldur.bcs sets the Global variable to OHNeeraMatch if the PC is Male, Elf, Half-elf or human. And it got your PC, hahahaha! because nothing else checks again your PC's gender.
    If you want me to fix this zip and attach the save, because I know that you can't put SetGlobal("NeeraRomance","GLOBAL",3) on the iPad.
  • LoubLoub Member Posts: 471
    CrevsDaak said:

OK, done about trolling for now.
    The baldur.bcs sets the Global variable to OHNeeraMatch if the PC is Male, Elf, Half-elf or human. And it got your PC, hahahaha! because nothing else checks again your PC's gender.
    If you want me to fix this zip and attach the save, because I know that you can't put SetGlobal("NeeraRomance","GLOBAL",3) on the iPad.
    Er... AFAIK the EE romances have no racial restrictions attached to them, unless the developers misspoke to us.
    @Loub only Dorn is bisexual and Hexxat is lesbian, I really don't know what they've said.
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    @Loub‌ I'm fairly confident that neera only romances elves, humans, and in betweens. I don't know about the other ee's though.
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    None of the EE romances have racial restrictions, and there is no OHNeeraMatch variable.

Due to the way EE romances are coded, switching gender at any point will make you eligible for a romance that requires that gender, but this particular scenario is unintended.
    @meagloth‌ I have it here :) actually I fixed by accident :/ but fixed it anyway.

@Jalily‌ thanks for the information. How is the romance triggered? Does it start automatically when they join only with (not applying for Dorn) gender requirement?
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    If they're a party member, you meet the gender requirement, and the romance has not begun, the first lovetalk will be set to fire 90 real-time minutes later. This check happens whenever they're in your party, not just when they join.
  • SirK8SirK8 Member Posts: 527
    That's a neat bug if you want to game the gender requirement for the romance :)
    @SirK8‌, maybe, but I don't know how well anomen would take this :P (I guess he wouldn't notice, would he? It'd be funny if they fought over me though)
    @CrevsDaak‌ @Jalily‌ um, it shut down the Anomen romance, didn't it? Can this be fixed as well?
    He started flirting with Neera :/
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    Yeah, that happened to me once too. Hexxat started to romance my male wild mage when he got a sex change wild surge on himself. Then, shortly after that, my wild mage sex changed a pirate in Brynnlaw and the game crashed. Sex change is fun, isn't it?
    edited April 2014
    Awesome name in Sindarin dude! I did not look that before :P
    I ended Neera's romance and re-activated Anomen's.
    CrevsDaak said:

Kill me if you want, that's not the fixed save ;P
    CrevsDaak said:

Meagloth: confused