Skip to content

[DUPE] - Xzar and Montaron leave if you force talk to Montaron...

James_HarrisonJames_Harrison Member Posts: 6
edited May 2014 in Not An Issue
Hi,

Just started BGEE. If I have Xzar and Montaron in my party and I click the conversation icon and then on Montaron he initiates a 'we're off' leaving dialogue then leaves with Xzar.

This is not meant to happen; no dialogue or leaving need take place.

God bless,
james
Post edited by Troodon80 on

Comments

• Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    @James_Harrison,

What version of the game are you using and what platform (Windows (XP, Vista, etc.), Mac, iOS, Android) are you using? Do you have any mods installed or have you edited your saved game in any way (e.g. using Shadow Keeper/EE Keeper)? I cannot replicate this on Windows running BG:EE v1.2.0000.
  • NecomancerNecomancer Member Posts: 622
    This happened when I used the BGNPC project. Do you have that?
  • ErgErg Member Posts: 1,756

This happened when I used the BGNPC project. Do you have that?

That would be also my guess. Especially considering this :)
  • hook71hook71 Member, Developer Posts: 582
  • James_HarrisonJames_Harrison Member Posts: 6
    Hum,

well I am on windows 7 - and I am using BGTweak pack, SCS, RR and WSR... the steam version of the game if that matters.

I assumed it was a mod causing the error, un-installed BG from my computer and reinstalled it; the bug was still there before putting the mods back... the only folder not to be deleted was the bit in my documents.... however i got the issue from a fresh game, so it shoulden't have been that.

Oh bother times I had a custome portait for him (from the my doc. BGEE sub folder

I've now put the other mod's back also; could they have stayed around somehow? I completly deleted the Program files sub folder I believe

Just checked and it's still there (but I have the Mod's back now)
  • James_HarrisonJames_Harrison Member Posts: 6
    Ok sorry missed @hook71's post...

Yeah my rep would be 10. Glad it's recorded. :-D Good job all