Skip to content

#7847 [CORE] Reputation Error

BazzaBazza Member Posts: 57
edited May 2014 in BG:EE Bugs (v1.2)
Currently running v1.3.2042 on the pc, also happens in v1.2.

Found a random bug, when you have your familiar out of your pack and are going through the Wyrm's Crossing area (AR0900) the familiar displays the low reputation comment even when at rep 9, and then Tel-anon appears.

I don't think poor ol' Tes is gonna win this fight!

@Dee
Post edited by Tresset on

Comments

• TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    The familiar seems to be triggering the script for some reason...
    I am able to reproduce this bug fairly consistently but I can see no logic in why it happens when I do my repro method... I suppose I should just report it and leave it up to the devs to figure out...
  • BazzaBazza Member Posts: 57
    Yeah is a strange one, I've only tried it with the rep 9 character, it must be unique to the Tel-anon encounter as it doesn't happen at other rep encounters like in the towns etc.
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    Non-party members have a reputation of 0, so when the script checks for "ReputationLT(4)", it sees that the allied creature walking over the region has a reputation of 0 and activates the trigger.

Put your familiar in your backpack when you're crossing the bridge area and you won't have that problem.

Or drop the zipped up file into your override folder, and that will make it so the script won't trigger on Reputation 0.
    Dee said:

Non-party members have a reputation of 0, so when the script checks for "ReputationLT(4)", it sees that the allied creature walking over the region has a reputation of 0 and activates the trigger.

I kinda figured that was what was causing the problem.