Skip to content

Starting a Romance in Throne of Bhaal

Is there some way I could EE-Keeper my savegame or something to do the Jaheira romance on a fresh ToB character? I did her SoA romance, but no longer have the save I did it on, so this would let me finish the ToB portion of it. Thanks in advance for any help.

Comments

• lethaltoconcretelethaltoconcrete Member Posts: 27
    If no one knows how to do this, could someone upload a savegame with a Jaheira romance at the beginning of ToB or something? Maybe that way I could see what the global variables look like and copy them over.
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    It doesn't activate on it's own....?
    I lost the save from SoA. So I'm not importing a character, but I want to finish the romance.
  • iavasechuiiavasechui Member Posts: 274
    The only way I know is if you have the npc flirt pack mod which gives you the option of starting a romance in ToB as if you were in one in SoA. It even gives you the option to pick between lawful good Anomen and Chaotic Neutral Anomen. Though I don't know if it works for the EE romances...
  • iavasechuiiavasechui Member Posts: 274
    Or well I suppose you could use the cluaconsole to turn on the variable for the romance to be active.
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806

I lost the save from SoA. So I'm not importing a character, but I want to finish the romance.

I know. I meant if you start a new character it doesn't start on it's own? That seems silly.

Or well I suppose you could use the cluaconsole to turn on the variable for the romance to be active.

I added that variable. Nothing seemed to happen. Maybe I need all of the other Jaheira storyline variables or the lovetalk variable set to a certain talk? I have no clue. It's also possible that once I load the savegame, I need to be more patient for the talk to occur.

Anyway, I think I'm gonna try and pick up the flirt pack mod you recommended. Thanks!
    meagloth said:

I know. I meant if you start a new character it doesn't start on it's own? That seems silly.
    Oh, gotcha. I definitely agree.