Skip to content

The challange of DOOM, - The tale of a chaotic good thife

Hello,
I am going to make a play through of Baldursgate 1 EE under the folowing conditions.
I have been known to be a ruthless power gamer, so this is going to be very interesting and new to me!!!

1. As few loads as possible(only when main character dies), when this happens donate money to church as if you had resurrected the main character. (Also donate in small portions, so as not to get reputation out of the money)
2. Roleplay it!!! – Im going to play chaotic good this time, and I am going to make very chaotic choices which might not always yield the largest exp or reward buff. Also i won't consider stealing as evil, due to my chaotic nature. (in my opinion a chaotic good guy will do almost anything to further his battle against evil, even collect involuntary contributions to his cause).
3. No prebuffing where unless it makes sense role playing way. I will prebuff if fx a farmer tells me there are undead in his house, and wants me to clean it out, I will buff up before going into the house.
Also I will probably let my mages have some long lasting buffs on, a lot of times. It just makes sense.
4. I’m not going to use the various overpowered treasure found in random spot on the maps like the Ankheg Plate Mail and Pearl found in a field in Nashkel.

Comments

• NielsOfAsgaardNielsOfAsgaard Member Posts: 26
    edited May 2014
    Meet Elisar!!!
    Class: Assassin
    Race: Elf male
    Alignment: Chaotic good
    Weapon profissioned with: Short sword and short bow

Stats: total of 88
    Str 18
    Dex 19
    Con 16
    Int 11
    Wis 10
    Cha 14

Thife skills -
    Open lock: 65
    Find trap: 15
    Pick Pockets: 35
    Move silently: 30
    Hide in shoadows: 30
    Detect Illusion: 0
    Set Trap 10
  • SirK8SirK8 Member Posts: 527

(in my opinion a chaotic good guy will do almost anything to further his battle against evil, even collect involuntary contributions to his cause).

Hey.. it's only "involuntary" if someone actively denies you the contribution. If they never see you collect it, you can just assume they would have given it voluntarily ;) At least that how Imoen justifies in my group.