Skip to content

Action #290 appears twice on ACTION.IDS

CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
edited May 2014 in Not An Issue
I am not sure if this is a bug or if it's known, I know that it's impossible to cause issues with this (since both strings say the same) but I'd like to give a warning.
290 PlayDeadInterruptable(I:Time*)
290 PlayDeadInterruptible(I:Time*)
Post edited by CrevsDaak on

Comments

• Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    @CrevsDaak,

They're not both the same, look closely at the spelling, specifically the fourth character from the right; 'a' and 'i'. :-)

PlayDeadInterruptable PlayDeadInterruptible
    I would imagine one is a replacement for the other internally, both can be used interchangeably.
    CrevsDaak
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Not an issue'd in minutes :P
    I should look closer when reading, and when writing bug reports.
  • Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    No worries. :-)

Technically it is a bug, more of an oversight perhaps, or maybe it was done because someone on the development team is poor at spelling and keeps getting that one character mixed up. There's really no way of knowing. It's one of those irrelevant bugs that will not impact scripting in any way. So long as the variable does not change (290 in this case) then it will be fine.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    @Troodon80‌ yes, I know that nothing changes if you put different names to the same value many times ACTION.IDS and TRIGGER.IDS, but I thought it was an oversight/mistake and wanted the devs to be aware of it.
    Seems to me like two people working over the same thing at the same time, it happens sometimes.