Skip to content

Making the protagonist look like TNO from PS:T

GuboGubo Member Posts: 75
I love PS:T and when BG:EE first came out I saw in a thread a screenshot of a party/npc's of PS:T characters. Is it possible to do this with EE Keeper if I have PS:T? (Have the orignial cd's and the gog version.) Also have both BG:EE and BG:EE2 if that matters.

Any info would be appreciated

Comments

• meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    Um... I don't think I understand. Do you want to change their portraits or sprites or what? If it's portraits, then that's easy. You can just use the custom portraits and creat your own multiplayer game. If it's sprites and paper dolls.... Thats not really feasible. I'm sure it's doable if you're very talented and willing to put a great deal of time and effort into it, but that'd be realllllyyyyyy hard(I think. pS:T doesn't use the same sprites as bg, right?) And.. You should probably try to enjoy this game for what it is before you try to make it into PS:T.
  • GuboGubo Member Posts: 75
    I've already beat it so that is moot. And its sprites.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    I can only point out this, and then try using EEKeeper to change the animation.
    Watch out because game might crash when equipping weapons to TNO, not sure as I haven't tested.